Sunday, December 21, 2008














Least could I ever ever ever expected that even by searching for those x'mas gifts will be this terrible. That is it, today's the day.

Savanah's condo for x'mas lunch? or maybe some tanyuan thing, with Baby& his family. . afterwhich Baby left me for his bed cos he gotta some soccer match to catch.. over at kallang stadium at night so yup . . I went ahead to Tampines with Baby's mommy aunty& Sister. Was crazy. . it.. was like... as though the entire SG is in there, maybe not that bad but almost there. I was tiring shit-e. I bought myself NewMoon. woOO. I was hooked on the content. . I serious is trying to get involved in the story twilight and it .. really did worked surprisingly. hahaha. and yes, I got mmyself another album. I got attracted to it like estasy:D And ya.. x'mas gifts& all is bout there.. cept' for the most important one. Damn it.

No comments: